Fort Collins Old Town Walking Tour
Get to know Fort Collins! Join us for an entertaining one-hour Fort Collins sightseeing and Fort Collins history stroll to learn about fun folklore, current traditions, local ghosts, and the rich history that shapes our town. Along the way you’ll hear stories about the colorful characters and events that transformed Fort Collins from a small army fort to the rich and vibrant city it is today. Here are just some of the subjects we cover:
- Local festivals and traditions both past and present
- Tales of prohibition and bootlegging in this craft brew mecca
- How too much whisky and bad decisions led to the only lynching in Fort Collins
- Insight on the local art scene including the story behind our painted pianos
- Grasshopper invasions that almost made Fort Collins a ghost town
This 1-hour Fort Collins Sightseeing and Fort Collins History walking tour covers about ½ mile and is offered to private groups all year round. starting at the Fort Collins Visitor Center located at 1 Old Town Square .
- Fort Collins Old Town Walking Tours start at $195 for a 1 hour tour with up to 10 people and go up in price depending on the size of your group and the desired tour duration. We can accommodate groups as large as 50 and can adjust the tour duration to fit your group’s needs.
- To schedule your tour and to get a quote for your group just call our office at 970-420-0662 or email our event coordinator at Murphy@themagicbustours.com. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.
- For rescheduling or cancellation information check our cancellation policy.
- The Fort Collins Old Town Walking Tour Departs from The Fort Collins Visitor’s Center located at 1 Old Town Square .
- The best parking option with no time limit is the parking garage directly accross the street from the Visitor Center at Remington and Mountain or the parking garage at Mason and Laporte.