Fort Collins Sightseeing and History Bus Tour
Our Fort Collins Sightseeing and History Bus Tour will entertain both the first time visitor and the longtime local. Here are just some of the sites and subjects we cover:
- Old Town Fort Collins with a visit to pioneering cabins from the original 1864 fort along with stories of ghosts, bank robbers and grasshopper plagues
- Horsetooth Reservoir, Horsetooth Rock, Pleasant Valley and a visit to an underwater ghost town
- CSU Oval with stories including massive fires and deadly epidemics on campus
- City Park with stories of local festivals of yesterday and today
This 90-minute tour is offered to the public on some Saturdays during the summer and to private groups all year round dearting from the Fort Collins Visitor Center located at 19 Old Town Square suite 107 in Downtown Fort Collins. We can also offer pick up and drop off at a private residence or hotel. For current schedule on public tours check our tour calendar.
- $245 for private tours starting and ending in Old Town. $295 for tours with private residence or hotel pick up/drop off outside of Old Town.
- Our painted tour bus can accommodate up to 20 guests.
- Offered all year round.
- Please call 970-420-0662 or email murphy@TheMagicBusTours.com to inquire about private tours.
- Due to the nature of our business no Down Payment refunds are provided unless the tour is canceled or postponed by Magic Bus Tours, but we understand life is like a box of chocolates and are happy to reschedule your tour if given at least 48 hours notice
- For additional rescheduling or cancellation information check our cancellation policy.