Colorado Craft Brews Cruise Brewery Tour
- Fully guided craft brewery tours visiting the best breweries in Northern Colorado with private talks and beer tastings offered by breweries along the way.
- Get a behind the scenes look with tours of the brewing facilities arranged by Magic Bus Tours.
- Learn about beer styles, brew history, tasting techniques, and lots of useless beer trivia as our guides keep you happy, comfortable, and entertained.
This excursion is the Cadillac of brewery tours in Northern Colorado and is offered to private groups year round.
We go anywhere you want! We tour breweries in most towns along the front range to include, Longmont, Fort Collins, Loveland, and more! Not sure where you want to go? Our experienced event coordinators will work with you to design an itinerary tailored to fit your group. Want to throw a cidery or distillery tour into the mix? We can arrange that as well.
While Magic Bus doesn’t sell beer, the breweries sure do! If your group is interested in having custom beer tastings at some locations, Magic Bus is happy to help make arrangements! Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Tours start at $600 for 4 hours and go up in price depending on the size of your group and the duration of your tour.
- To schedule your tour and to get a quote for your group just call our office at 970-420-0662 or email our event coordinator at Murphy@TheMagicBusTours.com . We are happy to answer any questions you might have.
- For rescheduling or cancellation information check our cancellation policy.
- Your Colorado Craft Brews Cruise includes a pick up and drop off at your home, hotel, conference center, or any location that is convenient for you.