Fort Collins Craft Brew Walkabout
- Fully guided craft brew walking tour visiting the smaller brewers in Old Town Fort Collins.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look with tours of the brewing facilities arranged by Magic Bus Tours. At least 2 facility tours included.
- Hear fun local history and anecdotes as we walk between locations.
- Learn about beer styles, tasting techniques, and lots of useless brewing trivia as our guides keep you happy, comfortable, and entertained.
Old Town Fort Collins is a treasure trove of craft beverages with close to a dozen different locations offering locally made small batch beer, cider, and spirits. Our event coordinators will work with you to design an itinerary tailored to your fit your group.
While Magic Bus Tours doesn’t sell beer, the breweries sure do! If your group is interested in having a customized tasting experience at locations visited along the way, we are happy to help make those arrangements.
- Private Craft Brew Walking Tours start at $250 for a three hour tour with up to 10 people and go up in price depending on the size of your group and the desired tour duration. We can accommodate groups as large as 50 and can adjust the tour duration to fit your group’s needs.
- To schedule your tour and to get a quote for your group just call our office at 970-420-0662 or email our event coordinator at Murphy@TheMagicBusTours.com. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.
- For rescheduling or cancellation information check our cancellation policy.
- The Fort Collins Craft Brew Walkabout Departs from Equinox Brewing, 133 Remington Street, Old Town Fort Collins .
- The best parking option with no time limit is the parking garage directly across the street from Equinox.