Forbidden Fort Collins Tour
The original Brothel and Bootleg Tour. Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll in the Choice City: A fifty year history of booze, brothels and blood. Journey into Fort Collins’ seductive past of bordellos and bootleggers, madams and moonshiners on a guided walking tour through the Red Light District of historic Old Town. On this tour you will:
- Visit an early house of ill repute and learn the tantalizing story of Fort Collins’ most famous Madame.
- Travel to the site of a bootlegger’s murder and the jail where his assassin resided.
- Learn the tragic tale of the first murder in Fort Collins and the famous brothel where the crime took place.
- Take a daring journey into the underbelly of the bootlegging and moonshining world.
- Visit the location of the first saloon in Fort Collins
- Explore who those early denizens of parlor houses were and learn how they lived…..and how they died.
The Forbidden Fort Collins Tour is a 90-minute walking tour encompassing five city blocks of Historic Old Town Fort Collins. Tours depart on time from the stage located at 19 Old Town Square in downtown Fort Collins. Due to adult content this tour is not recommended for guests under 18 years of age.
- Forbidden Fort Collins Tours start at $250 for a 90 minute tour with up to 15 people and go up in price depending on the size of your group and the desired tour duration.
- To schedule your tour and to get a quote for your group just call our office at 970-420-0662 or contact www.fortcollinsdiscoverytours.com. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.
- For rescheduling or cancellation information check our cancellation policy.
- This tour departs from the stage located at 19 Old Town Square.
- The best parking option with no time limit is the parking garage at Remington and Mountain or the parking garage at Mason and Laporte.